Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Book Signings and Fishing Trips (Blog 198)

I have just finished what I have long known would be the busiest of the summer.  Monday, I gave a talk and book signing for the Warren County Chapter of the Izaak Walton League (picture below); Tuesday  I went fishing on the South Fork of the Shenandoah with Shenandoah River Outfitters and interviewed artist Bruce Dellinger for an article for TURKEY COUNTRY.

Wednesday, Elaine and I drove to the South Branch of the Potomac, visiting every library along the way to see if they wanted to purchase my new book on the Potomac River.  Thursday, I went fishing on the South Branch of the Potomac with Eagle's Nest Outfitters, and Friday I wrote almost all day it seemed.  Saturday I went fishing with Rock on Charters on the New River.

I am absolutely exhausted and have more writing to do today, plus mow the lawn, pick berries, and try to spend some time with Elaine.  Plus, I have to go to class online for the class I am taking for recertification.  I am swamped.

No comments:

Post a Comment