Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2018

Upcoming Events (Blog 396)

Yesterday, I turned in my first outdoor related blog to the Virginia Game Department. I'm excited to say that I will be blogging about various outdoor activities in the Old Dominion for the VDGIF. This is a wonderful opportunity for me, and I will be giving more details later about how to read these blogs.

Also, this Saturday from 2:00 to 4:00, I will be at Book No Further in Downtown Roanoke, www.booknofurther.com. I will be having a book signing for my two Young Adult Fiction novels, Ninth Grade Angst and Tenth Grade Blues.

And, finally, the rains have stopped, and I will be able to go summertime fishing for the first time this month. I have trips planned to the James, New, Shenandoah, and Rappahannock

No comments:

Post a Comment